The XX Range of clutches holds loads 50% higher than any conventional clutch, with smooth and controlled release.
The only secure clutch solution for genoa and spinnaker halyards on performance yachts from 35-50 feet.
XXA0812 offers users high performance on lines 8-12mm, loads up to 1800kgs.
Also available in the XX Range is the XXC with ultra high performance and ultra lightweight body.
- Loads up to 1800kg
- Latest jaw technology offers consistent holding of blended covered ropes
- Optimised for high performance 8mm - 12mm (5/16" - 1/2?) line diameters
- Side mount versions available
- Lock Open version available
- Access ports for fresh water flushing
- Smooth controlled release action
- One-piece jaw set is easy to remove and clean
- Line height optimised for correct lead to winch
- Can be set up for remote operation with no handle
- Weight: 1052g
Lock Open Version
Allows line to run freely in or out with the handle closed. Ideal for applications such as spinnaker sheets and mainsheet when locking is rarely needed
Lifting the rear switch instantly applies clutching mode
Side Mount Version
Side mounting is the neatest solution for spars, side decks and coamings. Handed port or starboard; use bolted version for conventional installation, or bonded version for building directly into deck or rig to save installation weight