Why do we collect information?
- To improve online marketing and services
- To improve the services and products that we provide to you
- Processing your orders and collecting payments, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- To respond to communications from you, including complaints
- To protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
We may share your personal information:
- To our website service providers for the purposes of data storage.
- Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected (e.g. to courier companies to enable deliveries)
- Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure
- We take reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised use or unauthorised disclosure of the information to a third party.
Your access and correction
You are entitled to access and request a correction to your information. In fact we welcome you to update us on any changes of address or any other relevant information.