Rib Seat Track System
A BETTER RAIL SYSTEM FOR MOUNTING SHOCK MITIGATION SEATS ON FAST POWERBOATS
This system is specifically designed for the marine environment, giving you a flexible cockpit layout with fast, hassle-free reconfiguration.
We tested this system over 19.5 kN to meet HSC regulations.
How does it work?
Seats are mounted on four trolleys that run on parallel rails. Two of the trolleys have pinstops that locate into the holes in the rails. Two trolleys are free sliding.
To adjust the trolley location, simply raise the two pinstops and slide to new location.
- Strong – tested to over 20 kN
- Adaptable – can be fitted to dive tank racks, weapons racks, deck boxes etc.
- Compact – only 33 mm wide; minimum intrusion on cockpit sole
- Black hardcoat-anodized; maximum corrosion resistance
- Uses Harken 2751 Small Boat Traveller Track and E2200 End Stops
- High strength 6061-T6 aluminum low-profile rail—only 22 mm wide
- Hardcoat-anodized for maximum protection
- 33 mm pinstop hole spacing for maximum flexibility in seat spacing
- Countersunk M5 fasteners for flush fit.
- Underside of track recess for mastic sealant.
Delrin® insulating sliders
• No metal-to-metal contact
• No lubrication required
• Low friction
• Smooth movement
• Minimum rattle
Spring mounted pinstops
• Secure seat location
• Quick and easy adjustment