27 mm Access Rail
WORK EXTERNALLY WITH FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
The Harken Access Rail system is designed to be used as an adjustable anchorage point for external maintenance. This system provides freedom of movement at height, and also the ability to lock into position while working.
Simple to use and ideal for diverse applications
The 27 mm Access Rail systems has a wide range of applications and can be used in a variety of industries:
• Construction/steel frame and envelope projects
• Stage management, filming and rigging
• Renewable energy/blade cleaning
• Architectural/building survey
• Facilities management/asset integrity inspections
• Vessel maintenance
Industrial track comes in lengths of 3.6 metres.
Fastener Hole Spacing: 100mm
Pricing and Availability
This is not a stock item. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and for detailed pricing.