RescueMe AIS personal man overboard device. The AIS device fits onto your Spinlock inflatable lifejacket and is activated automatically when lifejacket is deployed. Once activated your MOB1 will transmit an alert to all vessels with AIS receivers and AIS enabled plotters in the vicinity. The integrated GPS ensures precise location is sent to your vessel and any others that may be assisting. An additional feature of the MOB1 is its ability to activate the DSC alarm on your vessels VHF.
The new rescueME MOB1 personal AIS (Automatic Identification System) device is designed to be fitted to the complete Spinlock Deckvest range and assist in Man Overboard recovery.
- Designed to be fully integrated into the lifejacket system
- The most compact AIS Unit on the market up to 30% smaller
- Slim, lightweight & streamlined
- AIS unit deploys automatically on lifejacket inflation
- Integrated strobe light for maximum visibility
- 7 year battery life
- 24+ hour operational life
- 5 year warranty
- Supplied integrated and installed ready to use in the Deckvest range
- Easily installed: Fits onto lifejacket oral inflator tube