Murray MW005. Constructed in Manganese bronze of a robust design these winches also feature the Murray Top Cleat, mounted on the drum and eliminating the need for a separate cleat on the mast or coaming. Drums on all winches are designed to avoid overriding turns, but use of a fairlead eliminated this possibility entirely. All winches are reversible by simple changing pawl direction, and are sold complete with handle.
1. Weight 5.5kgs (12 1/2lbs)
2. Minimum drum diameter 89mm (3 1/2").
3. Drum height 63mm (2 1/2"). Overall height 121mm (4 3/4")
4. Mechanical advantage 8 1/2 to 1
5. Handle radius 446mm (17 1/2")
6. Pawls take up every 1/24 of a turn.