Murray MW1CX. The popular MW1CH is the perfect mast mounted halyard winch. With new type top mounted jam cleat, and hinged mounting plates to conform to mast shape.
Constructed in Manganese bronze of a robust design these winches also feature the Murray Top Cleat, mounted on the drum and eliminating the need for a separate cleat on the mast or coaming. Drums on all winches are designed to avoid overriding turns, but use of a fairlead eliminated this possibility entirely. All winches are reversible by simple changing pawl direction, and are sold complete with handle.
Makes an ideal halyard winch on yachts up to 35'0 and sheet winch on yachts up to 25'0.
1. Weight only 2kgs (4lbs)
2. Minimum drum diameters 57mm (2 1/4"). base Diameter 108mm (4 1/4").
3. Handles rope up to 32mm (1 1/4") circumference.
4. Drum Height 44mm (1 3/4")
5. Overall Height 95mm (3 3/4"
6. Mechanical advantage 9 to 1.
7. Handle radius 330mm (13")
8. Pawls take up every 1/16 of a turn